Lash Inc are the pioneers of Lash Specific Educator and Training Accreditation. We have been offering accreditation services since 2014. The Lash Inc Seal of Accreditation is a highly sought after seal of approval.
Accreditation will show potential students your materials are of a set standard and that your qualifications have been verified. Students are looking for peace of mind and accreditation can help with this.
Lash Inc Accreditation & Educator Training was founded to support to the lash industry by establishing a new set of standards to help ensure students gain an excellent standard of training so that the public are better protected.
We aim to bring together the lash community and improve the industry through knowledge and education delivered from the magazine contents, courses and accreditation.
Training & accreditation is recognised in most countries and nationally throughout those countries by a variety of Insurance providers.
Additionally in the United Kingdom we can offer a specialist Insurance especially for Lash Artists at a discounted rate.
Benefits of gaining Accreditation:
Accreditation of your Academy / School will show potential students your materials, educators and academy are of a set standard
and that your qualifications have been verified. Students are looking for peace of mind and accreditation
can help with this. Standardizing the Lash Industry so that all educators are of an excellent standard is our aim for Lash Inc Accreditation.
List of current accredited providers.
Lash Inc Accreditation Benefits:
1) Potential students know that your qualifications have been verified and your training courses and materials are of a set standard.
Valid for 12 months.
2) Accreditation seal of approval issued for you to use on stationery, social media, certificates and website.
3) Accreditation certificate issued to display at your premises.
4) Up to 6 courses accredited for 1 fee (£199 + tax or $250 USD) (Additional courses £25 per course)
5) CPD points and certificates can be allocated to your students.
6) Free listing in Lash Inc training directory (print and online versions), saving you £200 per year.
7) Free digital subscription of Lash Inc International for you and all your students.
8) Accreditation recognised by various insurance providers worldwide.
9) Free listing on Accredited training provider section of Lash Inc Magazine. .
10) Discounts on insurance (Currently UK & Ireland and USA only).
11) Invitation to sign up for Lash Inc Ambassador program.
How to apply for course accreditation:
No risk application, if we can not accredit you for any reason your application fee will be returned promptly. You need to complete your
Accreditation form within 60 days so we can evaluate if you can be accredited and refund you if you can't. We can also recommend training should you need additional qualifications. Should you not be ready we can also defer for up to 12 months.
Accreditation is priced at £199 GBP ($255) or £149 for annual renewal.
To apply for accreditation please make sure
A) Have a certificate in Eyelash Extensions
B) Be a certified educator.
If you are not a certificated educator you can get certificated with our Lash Educator Diploma - Here.
C) Have your Lash Training Manuals ready or
If you do not have your training manuals, you can use our standardized (ready to go) Manuals - Details Here
D) Abide by our Code of Conduct
Step 1: Pay fee in £. or Pay fee in $ below
Step 2: Accreditation forms will be sent, if you have not had them within 24 hours please
Request accreditation forms (Email email@example.com)
Step 3: We will email you with full requirements, forms and to request scans or photos of your training qualifications and training manual.
Step 4: Once everything has been uploaded and approved you will receive your accredited academy pack.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org